Since some of my family & friends have been wondering where I’ve been the last 6-8 weeks, I decided to let you all know collectively. Since many things have involved my family, I guess this qualifies as a “Few Nuts” post!
OK, so just like David Letterman, here’s my top 10 –
“Reasons Anne Is Not Blogging Lately.”
- I started back to work in my former position on August 25th…YAY! It’s a 150 mile round trip daily commute…
- I rented out my house for October 1st and we still don’t have a place to live yet…or much packed.
- Doug sold his truck on Saturday, September 6th. He got $550 less than he asked for it after the guy who bought it kept pointing out more problems.
- I hit a deer and totaled my car last Friday, September 12th. Doug bought 4 new tires for it on Thursday, September 11th.
- Thinking…whose car do we drive now??
- My mother just got the news that she will have to start kidney dialysis soon. She lives 300 miles away in Maryland.
- Blaming God…winter is coming.
- Thanking God…nobody tagged me to do the “grateful thing” on Facebook.
- Knowing…It WAS a nice day today…(see, I can be grateful!!)
- Wondering…am I related to Job???